Infographic Resume & Visual CV
An infographic resume or a visual resume is a sure shot way of standing out from all the other applicants!
What Is An Infographic Resume?
Gone are the days when you used to get by with a single word processing resume, now your job application armory should be loaded with customizable cover letters, resumes and an infographic resume in Australia.
An infographic resume is a short graphical and visual representation of your content loaded resume. It is most often preferred by employers as it is easier to skim through and find relevant data which can be a bit difficult to find on your resume!
Why use a Visual CV?
Infographic resumes are beautifully crafted, visually appealing and image loaded single pager documents. They present a brief summary of your achievements, job trajectory and skill set. Most of the data on an infographic resume is icon, images and process image based.
Infographic resumes are very popular in Australia as they help the recruiters and potential employers to make quick shortlisting decisions. When a candidate applies for a job with an infographic resume they actually make the work of recruiters and employers easy.
Our Infographic Resume Features:
Here are some features of our Infographic CV & Visual Resume
- Timeline Design - Your Infographic resume shows your career trajectory, key achievements, career achievement etc in a graphical process design.
- Quotes/References – Brief snippets of quotes and recommendations from supervisors.
- Photo – Employers respond to photos in a resume and we make a thematic placement of your photo.
- Headline/Tagline – A strong tagline caption to capture the employers attention.
- Statistics – You resume stands out when your skill set and abilities is shown in a statistical perspective.
- Logos – Beautify your resume for Australian job market by putting logos of employers you have worked with.
Visual Resume Templates
24/7 Online Support
Why Infographic resume is the in-thing in Australia?
Since ages long recruiters and employers alike have been staring and sifting through mounds of resumes and CV’s in the form of word processing documents. Although a resume must always be also available in word processing form, having an infographic resume in Australia will give you a clear advantage over other candidates.
An Infographic resume shows to the employers that this person means serious business and takes all his tasks seriously. An infographic resume also shows your creative side. It has also been proven psychologically that when a person accesses a document which is visually appealing it sets him or her in a good mood and who wouldn’t want that advantage when employers go through their resume?.
Why Infographc CV
- Stand out from the crowd
- Demonstrates your creativity and talente
- Visually compelling
- Makes the recruiters work easy